CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

songs of the moment


In the month of Augest i have some new Hip Hop and RnB songs that i liked. Ma friends tell me i got a good taste in music and i hope u like it :)


1. My life by The Game ft. Lil Wayne

2. Got money by Lil Wayne ft. T pain

3. Text msg by Raheem Davaughn

4. I love ur girl by The Dream ft. Young Jeezy

5. Mr. Carter by Lil Wayne ft. Jay z

6. Cant belive it by T pain ft. Lil Wayne

7. Fallin in love by Akon ft. Roy L

8. Please Excuse My Hands by Plise ft. Jamie Foxx & The Dream

9. Independent by Webbie ft. Lil' Phat & Lil' Boosie

10. Baby by LL Cool J ft. The Dream

5 comments:

Charmbracelet said...

u got all those mnee !;p
no jk
u kinda gave me all of em..!;p
nice (H)
-noonie

J o u j a™ said...

Nice List
im downloading them all now ,,
Thank You :*

Hoodii said...

noonie- u gave me one song thats it :P

jouja-np :) and tell me wich one u like from them iight

Anonymous said...

How about you burn a CD for us and give us as a gift so we can have some nice beats in our cars ;p

Hoodii said...

lool ya i would like to do that but i gave u the list so u pick the ones u like and put them on ur ipod ;) ill have a post of ma best songs every month so ull see what i like and ull pick the ones u like and they would be new songs :P