CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

About Me


what's good..I'm new to this..and I'll tell u some stuff abt me so u know me alittle..but soon from my posts ull know me better.

I just moved to kuwait like a yr ago and i kinda like it. I lived in Florida for almost 9yrs but used to live in kuwait befor. I like to go online and lisin to music it's something i have to do every day. HipHop and RnB r my favorite type of music.ill tell u more about me later on iight thanxx for readin ;D

5 comments:

Charmbracelet said...

hoooodiiii:***
welcome ;)
-noonie

Hoodii said...

thanxx noonie :**

Gee™ said...

welcome to the blogsphere dear ;*

Hoodii said...

thanxx ghadoor =D

Gee™ said...

hoodii .. take a look o redeli 5abar ;p


http://ghadeer86.blogspot.com/2008/08/girls-only.html